Tuesday 18 February 2014

The journey

A.It would not take much the opportunity and having nothing holding us back
I think, also a desire would be easy to get the desire for some as once they try it it is very fun, movement is very similar and as the others the hardest part is often starting, for risk-taking it is often harder from most to people to have a sense to do it as often the risk is not worth the reward however once is get the "reward" it will be much easier to take those risks.

B.Firstly I'd take Tapanga and James(best friend) from then any of my other good friends. I would take them because they are the people I would enjoy being around most also Tapanga would miss me too much and James would get in to much trouble otherwise.

C.I don't think I would have changed to much other than I would have much more knowledge also I would probably be home-sick a bit.

D. I would probably instil a greater sense of how much we have at home and how good our lives actually are. Also it would build a lot of character and make you want to travel more

E. I think I would be flying and would be travelling around the world to go skiing and hiking and exploring the different parts of the world, different parts of nature.

F. Hero I would define hero as someone who has done a great deed for someone or something whilst enduring a great trouble. The character quality they need would be a risk-taker and have no fear or care for themselves (at least not too much).

G. The connections I see are are that to do either of these you will need to have a sense of desire for travelling and movement and not be afraid to take risks or move out of your comfort zone what ever that may be.

No comments:

Post a Comment