Friday 7 February 2014

Dramatic monologue

Dramatic monologue

I Sit here listening to clock bead by as I wait for the next bell to ring. What am I doing here at school what will I become, I don't know. Why do I bother taking all these classes and working hard to become what? something I'm unsure of?


Why do i bother? This all seems like such a waste of time the more I sit and wait the worse it drags on, at moment it seems like time itself stops. I look around the room all of my fellow class mate look so engaged and ready to learn. How? or maybe why? there must be something I'm clearly missing.
Maybe there is something more to school a deeper purpose that I have been eluding, Maybe just maybe it not about what I want to be or should become possibly it go further than that. I now feel different I feel mesmerized as I gaze upon the other students , That's it! that's what I want I want to be engaged I want to enjoy this day to day process. but I'm still puzzled of how? Whoa! I look up at the clock nearly 40 minutes has went by, Wow! if time went by like this while I worked school would be awesome anyway the bell about to ring and the greater purpose I was drawing towards was that school Isn't about pinpointing your job or future its about opening the horizon and the plethora of jobs or opportunities that you will build while in school.

2 comments:

  1. Great use of vocabulary! I really enjoyed your closing sentence because it shows good character.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this was a good monoluge, it can be related to by almost everybody and that is a good thing. it also seems to have good flow. i like the line "it feels like theres something im missing" because its a deep line.

    ReplyDelete